Monday, February 19, 2007

Role Play: Consumer

I am born. I start my school. Shift to college. Work in the industry. Have my family. I grow old and journey ends.

Is this what I am here for? Do I only want to be a consumer on this planet? No. I want to contribute. I want to change the world around, if I dont my children have to breathe again in the same surroundings. I want to start walking in this world where people only walk to meet ends. Life must be more than that, agree?

Lets join hands and make this a better place, where people really want to live. Are you game?

1 comment:

Mad Scientist said...

our existence itself makes a contribution..atleast biological.this is how balance in nature is maintained. More specifically we carry a genetic family into the future. yes, just our existence makes us contributors.

Even unconsciously we make our contributions..inventor, engineer, writer, philosopher..dont we contribute to the civilization in general, leave aside the philantrophist. we make changes, the good or bad ones. all we can teach our children is to conserve and preserve more than destroy