Sunday, February 04, 2007

Conspiracy!!!

The word itself is so intriguing..

My mind is a machine that pops up all kinds of thoughts, pictures and sounds in my mind. It is just the NUMERO UNO and can drag or elevate, fill colors or make B&W, enjoy the company or love solitude. Its just the perfect partner and usually does makes life meaningful.

I have been ditched and kicked hard right-left at the unwanted times and offcourse that was in my mind. Someone else should not be held responsible. Life is all puzzling then and its more than a hell. My existence gets the sole reason for pain and I can do nothing but stare outside the window into nothingness. The fight gets so painful that I feel like giving up and envelope myself with the darkness.

But then my happy side keeps me going. Its like a powerhouse which turns the whole world back on track, the darkness is just a thought and it can be shooted from miles away, it can be waded like the worst derisorable beast. The feeling of sanity, its a bliss!!! Specially when ignorane is the tool others use and I am ready with my weapons. Dont get me wrong, I wont hurt you but the fight inside gets involving many a times.

Energy is what is convertible and it converts from one form to another. I use it for the mutual benefits and the balance is so special. Dont get chained, keep walking thats the first step and everyone takes that.

3 comments:

Mad Scientist said...

when we start learning to walk, dont we fall down. falling down is a sign of success, u wudnt succeed without failing. wounds open and close, whats left behind is the scar. time is the best healer, u can spend all ur life staring at the scar and cribbing and crying over the wound which u once received, or u can just ignore it as a small negligible mark on ur anatomy. life is too short to keep feeling sorry, live it up and smile always. preserve happy memories, learn from the bad ones n erase them. life is beautiful, life is short, live to the fullest

Traveller said...

You have a question, and then you yourself have the answer...

Let the powerhouse generate more and more (positive) energy...
Keep walking... and Enjoy the journey! :)

JP said...

Excellent thoughtprocess and nice spirits...keep it up buddy....