Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Myriad of thoughts

The space my brain covers in this entire universe must be equal to zero. However, its more powerful than the greatest supercomputer. As every powerhouse, it needs some oiling day in and day out.

At this moment I feel lost in a trance. A trance of thoughts which jump in and out, they just keep flashing from nowhere and I enjoy their company. I feel like a space traveller, travelling through the gigantic orbits of space in search of higher energy levels. The canvas it paints on appears all blank and the excitement of finding a blank sheet to define my thoughts is equally strong as to a kids finding. It feeds itself with the vast, glossy, complex yet simple, curvy yet straight, voids full of beauty. Trance is what I love and I cherish. But at this moment, in an unwanted place?? It is difficult to control and I am all lost in it.

" As I look out of my spaceship I can see the vast docking stations, elongated diamonds with arms opening up to welcome the incoming ship. The word magnificent would be an understatement to the vast space. I had a great journey back from the new planet. I had defined and stitched some new facets to my life. The planet was beautifully designed, as if a wood carving, a fresh moulded brain. The 'Glial Cell' like spread provided the channel to commute. The water coat it had acted like a shock absorber and insulated the space from air shocks which acted as forms of destruction. It was a planet full of life and it was alive.

I look at my spaceship as I get down and walk towards the exit. Its scarred and dusted with the shocks I had to face as I entered the docking station, a routine. I ordered a complete new coat of colours as I paid through my universal data transfer kit. It was the most powerful finding after the computers. It could be used for any kind of data transfer from any part of universe and required a fifteen digit code. The first five numerals denoted the planet card user belonged to, next three the galaxy number and rest of the numbers were Unique Identity Pin (UIP). Mine was AX0054M. Every letter denoted something, a powerful code indeed.

I feel at home, a feeling of ease and peacefulness. In fact I don't believe in the concept of home. I am a traveller and that is what has been my passion so far. I cherish the beauty of stars, the rise and falls of landscape and I belong there, everywhere. I feel the dotted metal floor in my bunker room as I walk barefoot. The ambiance created by the regulated lighting makes me remember the girl I had seen in my dreams, her wet lively eyes still haunt my dreams. I am brought back to consciousness by the sudden thump!!! "

The trance remains a part of me and I love the way it manipulates me and I romance with it. I love this space and I feel alive and in tandem. Life is rocking!!!

4 comments:

Traveller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Traveller said...

Wow!

What a romance it is... beyond space, time and logic...travelling as if there is no destination... and yet feeling a sense of accomplishment... Life like that...

I see nostalgia (it has become single most favorite word in my english dictionary, I guess :) ), and i see adventure... I see roamnce and I see a story... :)

I see scope for a Sci-fi ... a very romantic one... dont let this one go... build on it...

Be a traveller!!! Its the best thing to be :)

JP said...

Yunhi chala chal raahi...yunhi chala chala....I respect your new love affair...:)...i hope you dont get blasting for this...;)

Mad Scientist said...

Lets say keep bloggin on this..sounds like a new plot for a good story..