Friday, July 31, 2009

Need for speed!

I know the title of the post reminds you of a game which you used to play late in the nights, thinking that the morning would not come and you would continue playing. But parents played spoil-sport to it! Fantastic gaming marvel it was from EA sports!

Well, this is literal. No matter what I do, I enjoy speed. May it be biking (Beat Goes on), running or the latest passion, cycling. It is like an addiction which keeps on increasing no matter how hard I try to control. I remember missing the 5th gear in a Yamaha bike back in India, when I had experienced one of the most authentically freaked out night. Never had I experienced something like that, nor will I, EVER!

Cycling has been growing steadily with so many Biking trails around and so many PRO-bikers around. I tried racing with two of them yesterday. No match at all! They kept cruising far away the more I tried. Finally, I declared that I am dead and they disappeared as if nothing else mattered to them. However, its a sport that I used to enjoy back in my school days and which has been found again. Not that I have a light alloy based frame, but what I have is a tool to carve out memories.

Whatte-fun!! :)

No comments: