Thursday, July 09, 2009

Status Update

So I have shifted to Dallas, Texas for a couple of months for an internship. I was on paid vacation for the rest of the holidays. This internship came as a sweet breeze and here I am.

I have not explored the city much but its evidently different than Boston. Actually, there is always a common fibre between places and a lots of differences. Let me share the differences part. I was welcomed by a very hot breeze. It was like going back to Nagpur in summer. While 80 deg F felt hot in Boston, here I am soaked in 105 deg F. The point is that it is hot here but I don't think very different because experience back home.

The place where I am staying is owned by an Indian professional and is a brand new place which makes my stay better. It is definitely good to be in a new place, starting a new story or listen to a new song.

I borrowed a bicycle from a friend and it feels good. Though I borrowed it to beat the stupid waiting time for buses but it is a tool to explore the new places. I am excited to ride a bike after a gap of more than 9 years. Whatte fun!!! Moreover, my team mate at work is an expert biker and has done long trails of more than 50 miles. That makes having a bicycle even more valuable, just to talk at least!

That's news from my side. Will keep posted. How are you doing?

No comments: