Friday, July 10, 2009

Alert!!

Well, don't jump out of the seat, not yet!

I became wind today. Well not really, but almost. OK fine almost almost. (Stop looking at me like that). I had a great bicycle ride today. My colleague at the new work place is a pro-biker, as I had mentioned. So I decided to check my limits. I had never got a road this clear earlier, not even in Boston. So I went like a crazy dog who is unleashed and has only an evening to live. It was a small bike ride of 9 miles and man was it fun!

Good that the Sun stays out here till 9 pm and that gives so much extra time to do new things. The start was slow and as I tasted blood (read speed) there was no looking back. 9 miles of ecstasy. Like jack outside the box without any strings attached!

When was the last time you had so much fun!


No comments: