Saturday, April 05, 2008

Wet wrinkles...



Comforting the clouds, as they turn grey


another morning with hazy dreams in mind


Sharing smiles around the corner, as I walk


out of bedroom with beautiful frames.



Catching time, dropping rains, sinking rhythms


soaking clothes, wet wrinkles on your beautiful fingers.


Closed boundaries on the corner of your eyes


as you search for me on the bed's linen.



Engraved love on your shoulder, red.


Goose bumps as I touch your tender skin.


Smiles take my breath away on those special occasions.


Laughter coating the moments sweet, memoirs.



Dawns spent in your company, are colorful rainbows.


Bulging heartbeats, losing breath, fighting survival.


Blaming the sun rays as they would steal you away


coz I want you to stay. You are mine, only mine.



Creeping jealousy as wind dares touch you


but then love the way your hair curl to its tunes.


Trusting instincts as I hold you close, shopping moments


as eyes stare at my moves, to hold you closer, for ever.




No comments: