Wednesday, April 09, 2008

My dear blog

I have been travelling at a break neck speed in this journey of life. Occupied, ripped, delighted, cared for, loved, hated and more of that. I guess that's how everyone transits through this planet. Its nothing unique or something I can/ should boast about. However, I realised that everything has taken a toll on my writing. It suffered a lot, my bad (I learned this phrase from a dear friend and liked it).

I will henceforth try and visit my blog daily and provide it the nourishment it needs. Love the blank pages held in my hand for they have so much to offer, so much to explore.

2 comments:

Samey (Govind) said...

Nice to see you back where only you are the best. A request not to put poetries, difficult for me ti understand. Even your writing sometimes is hard to understand. Ok request your other friends to restart blogging, that COOL BLOGS. By the way you are better at other place, move to best.

NDEO said...

Thanks a lot Govind..

Its always great to see someone appreciating your time.