Sunday, April 06, 2008

Black Lights and you.


Unspoken words paint the ceiling blue.
Desire of holding you close drives the move.
Losing patience, counting breaths, shallower!!!

Yesterday was just another day, another fight.
Something that dragged you out of sight.
Fears of losing the dropping sand, forever!!!

Painted dreams, fading reality as you walk out.
All that makes my day is you, without a doubt.
Running the miles to be with you, happy murmur!!!

Setting Sun painting the waves orange and the horizon.
Giving up their identity to be together, one.
Listening to the tunes of the songs, tapping my feet. Gripper!!!

Dancing fingers, exploring through the black light. Killing
the distance as I pull you closer. For I longed my existence.
For you I have travelled nights, wanting to make this real!!!

No comments: