Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WWTs...

Ok fine, I don’t have any work right now. So what? I finished it well ahead of deadline and waiting for more. In the free time I was thinking about ‘WWT’ moment of yesterday. WWT? ‘What Was That?’ So thought of listing down a few so that I can come back to them sometime later in life.

· Was walking to the photo studio to get some urgent photographs for some blah blah blah. Got down from the bus and increased the volume of my iPod as the magic of ‘Matrix Reloaded’ tracks spreads in the air. While crossing the road I started feeling that in reality I am not here at this moment and I am just dreaming about the whole situation. Looked at the onlookers and saw a fair girl crossing the road, something like the programmed chick from Matrix. And then it happened. I was brought back to reality by a sudden rush of wind of a passing vehicle. It swooshed so fast that I felt like it had hit me. ‘I am here for sure and I might have realized it by the pain in my body if not for a moment. What was that?’ And that was it.
· I am enjoying the late nights. Not that I hated them. But college days had sharp 12 O’clock endings. If exams would overshadow casual theme of the system, it would get beyond 12.30 AM sometimes. Not that I am doing anything that’s helping mankind or something, but late night dose of Russell Peters or some high volume songs keep me yearning for more. It’s a good time to enjoy UEFA. Quite exciting to see the clashes of former World champions struggling to stay in the final pool of 8 teams. However, in the dreamy vision of the morning I can only think of ‘What was that?’ Another day at work knocks me down.
· I am having more of WWTs at my work. But this is not a healthy forum for them. At least for now. They are better left alone.

Good to see many good things happening in the life of my close friends. Hearty congrats to all of them. This is me signing off from this place promising that I would be back soon.

PS: Time for tea now!!! Got any WWTs? Post them. Would add them in my next post.

No comments: