Friday, January 02, 2009

Simple days

Life has become so simple in this land which is called Motherland of technology. With holidays coming to an end, winter is embracing the roads, trees and my time. Though, I was scared like a little child and curious like a kitten standing on the table top, its not as harsh. At least it seems like that at this point of time.

The suburb where I stay, Brighton, is a calm locality where after 6 pm I don't hear anything. I forgot to mention that before 6 pm also I don't hear much. The days feel like a simple country side where people live their slow but secluded lives. When I leave for work, which I am doing to kill time and hear Ka-ching, I can see hardly a few people in my street. However, on the way to college I am greeted by all the different cars with people driven in them. 

A few shops that harbor outside campus are the busiest scene I see at everyday unless I walk in the opposite direction for a quarter of an hour. The college has a white carpet spread all across it. However, there are big machines which keep the snow off the street and pavements. The trees have brushed away their weight of snow. 

PS: This is written through a peephole view of a simple kid who loves to walk in the snow, so please take it with a hint of lime. :) 

Happy New Year All. 

No comments: