Monday, January 26, 2009

Letting go...

Now a days, with the thought of what others would think of my thoughts I have limited expressing, literally. I feel like a lost elephant in a new jungle. This comes to me as a shock, that even this blog seems like a page borrowed page from someone which I might have to return back. The drawn pictures, the wet leaves cease to exist. As a dear friend had mentioned "I hate short-talks".

I am feeling a bit nostalgic of the times in Mumbai. I am missing the stupid times I have had enjoyed at IIT Powai's Lake House. It was not only a spot where we went recluse but also enjoyed being silent for a change. The crazy dancing, singing and future plans were all witnessed by those moments. Rohit's adventure with his new camera, bike rides, swaying platform on the lake and Pizza party are so fresh in memory. Most visited address searched in the google of my brain. 

I am still confused with how people act situational, me included!! Is the algorithm scribbled in the same way for everyone? Yesterday this fact led me into a long discussion with a couple of friends. This discussion brought me to the same conclusion "don't expect anything from anyone and you are better off". GoSo are you listening? 

Life has slowly become like an artifact which is absorbed with the colors of past. When the colors were wet and the canvass blank, it was glorious. I want a new page on this canvass so that I can start a new adventure. May be it also signifies that I get lost with the small things in life. Get too people centric. Too mechanical. 

PS: As I mention the drawn pictures, I remember the college bag of Ninzee. A mechanical form of Lord Ganesh was drawn on it. Wonder what rules the mind of that artist?

No comments: