Friday, August 12, 2016

A cold winter evening...

And then you decided to just get up and walk away. I knew that this was coming, but I was not sure of the time and place. If I could plan this in my mind, I would have planned it exactly this same way. Nothing would be different.

The feeling of seeing you walking away was like being pierced in my chest with a cold knife. A knife so cold that it could heal the big skin-deep wounds. It would have been the coldest day in winter with snow falling down on me and you. The slow breeze making the snowflakes dance. The dark alley where you would take me would be long and dark, just enough, so that no one could see us. My pain would be left bouncing across the walls. It would be a loud shriek in my mind but it would be just a failed attempt to gather any attention.

Well, it felt similar to what I had thought it would be like. But it was not. You were just perfectly dressed, dressed to kill. In that tight hugging red skirt of yours. That dress, looking at which people would lose their control. You had the perfect silhouette on the wall as you got up. I would fall in love once again looking at the shadow.

You got up and I knew exactly what you would say. "Its getting cold and suffocating here, forgive me. I need to go.Good bye." You knew this was the last goodbye. My heart was hung on the dry line with the blood dripping. You selfish one, you just didn't care. 

No comments: