Sunday, October 28, 2007

Whispering Mirror!!!

Just passed the alley again
it was waiting for me,
the pick of the day was there,
It was a mirror in the alley.

I was eager to peep in the reflection
of time, of life and of the alley
Had time spelled a spell on me
difficult to break through or not yet?

Feeling the suffocation of the alley
I starting moving the open canvass
A hand pulled me back from the mirror
it was me, right in my face!!

I wanted to leave and asked for a leave
It rejected like it owned me, it did
But why now, what was in for me?
I gulped down the rising pressure

It blinked, held me tighter, a demon
was about to swallow me, it grew
darker than night and it came out
like a door had opened!!!

It told me, I am you, you from past
you from future and you now
All that has changed is the mirror
or your perception towards me!!!

Shocked, my shoes moved again like
there was no tomorrow, haunted!!!
I looked back and it smiled on me
I loved the gripping experience and the alley!!!

I visited the alley again, for today was new.
I saw nothing, but the crap lying lonely
it floated up and down in the corner
where I had found myself!!!

No comments: