Thursday, October 19, 2006

Time flies bye!!!


Its like yesterday that I started with my new class 7th copy, which smelled as fresh as winter mornings!!! I have fun the first day, since this is my first class in a new town where I made new friends. They all are like me though they belong to a new place. I am impressed with my new Maths teacher. He is great at explaining things.

The year ends and so does another one and all of a sudden I am in 10th. My first challenge and platform, as they say and they keep scolding me for better scores, which I should get. Well, then I sleep and wake up with a General Science book of Standard 12th. Its boring reading about Plants and the way they reproduce. I study and get into engineering. This time its different. I am all alone in my walk. I am staying all alone and thats superb. I know many things which otherwise would have been out of reach.

I have completed two years in my professional career. Its the day which I begin thinking, two years, wow!! Are you done? Well the answer is no and I pull over the sheets again for a quick nap before I have to run to catch the office bus. I do catch it and am greeted by office colleagues with broad smiles. I am on cloud nine for a moment before my client says that I have to leave for Baroda tomorrow for some important meeting.

Today with a third part of my life behind me I am facing the road ahead. Well time is surely the only weapon and tool a person has and I have used and misused it. Its gone and cannot be repaired but a stained uniform shirt can be. Its been exciting and challenging path. I took a few and was forced to follow a few decisions that changed the course of my life. Can I please get another chance to change my majors from engineering to medicines? Well may be in the next life, till then its a chicken thats already roasted to suit a particular taste.

Hey then I remember I have another 2/3rd of life remaining and can I chose the way I wanna live it? Voila!!! The answer is YEP, I can!!! Hey why cry when you have another day to live but make it count? CHEERS!!! LIFE ROCKS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kudos to you buddy.. this post was indeed insightful and so very true..LIFE ROCKS!!

NDEO said...

Life surely rocks buddy!!! So many new opportunities with so much potential!!!

PrashantBatra said...

Cool snaps... zindagi rocks?