Friday, August 18, 2006

Traveller at heart

If not Indian, a Gypsy!!! Thats what my heart says. Since it loves watching the sun shine in the incoming and still waters!!!

If not engineer, definitely a gypsy!! Since my heart loves to design new dotted pictures with stars, lying on wet grass, dry sand, cold ice sheets.

If not a human, a bird!!! Since I would have wings to go places which I can only imagine. To meet different picturesque locations. Since I get a chance to reach the top of cold mountains and feel the cold ice touch me.

I just love travelling!!! I think thats the one thing that turns me on more than anything. It sends an impulse through my body and I am all excited for a new adventure. May be I am born in a different location and have different dreams too, but this a dream which hits me no matter where I am.

Its like sipping your first sip of Lemon vodka. Its like first kiss, first occassion of holding hands. Its like the first walk on the wet sand at a beach. Its like the first peep through that naughty hole in the wall. Its also like the first dive in the pool on a chilly shivering morning of winter. Its like meeting a new friend whom you knew since long time!!!

Travelling is also a refreshing cold glass of lime water in the summer sun. Its like the warmth of a beautiful naked body lying next to you in the same sheets. Travelling is clinching your eyes tight when you burst a firecracker. Its the occassion of tired eyes but unsatisfied mind. Travelling is like listening to the rhythmic cowbell as herds walk in dusk, bursting the dust clouds everywhere. Its the soothing song of a river in the night as you watch the moon through darkness. Its like catching your first fish and watching it swim back in the water as you sit down to drop it. Its like the first giggle of a young child with happiness when it watches its mother. Travelling for me is like the first drop of water after a marathon in the desert. Or it is more like the fresh fragrance of a newly bought book. Its like the first breath against your skin when you are so close to that special someone that not even air can pass through.

Those untamed roads that I watch everyday as I travel in bus towards my college are like a destiny where I belong. That little curvy tributary of river, which will dry off in summer, is as intimidating as a beautiful girl whom I have never spoken to. Those shining ones above are so tempting that I can die for them. I would let go eveything if I get those colorful wings of a butterfly for a day. I wont mind walking throughout my life to reach the cold feet of a mountain which stands proudly crowned by dusky shade of clouds. That beautiful smile in the eye of a distant child is as appealing as anything in this world. I am a dreamer and I would never give up a dream but only for a moment in those lush green forests. I have so many new feelings when I am amonst the woods that I get overwhelmed. I want to hug those dry barks as they look at my smile when I walk towards them. I would kiss the sand on a beach because I want to.

The dream of watching a reflection of those tall mountains in the lake beneath is so affectionate that I can stay there forever. The small ripples which are created when the tiny waves hit the shore are the most amazing beauties ever. They are like new born babies who smile at anyone no matter how strange you are for them. The sight of the blue sky as I lie down on the wet green grass is more precious than anything. Passion is what I have for the forests and yes it is my home. The innocent tickle I feel deep within me when I go out of the shade of a huge tree into the sunshine is still worth it. Nothing can better it.

1 comment:

Mad Scientist said...

thats a sweet one...i love ur last paragraph...babies smile at anyone...even i wanna state..if not an engineer definitely a gypsy